• book, trace and track cargo shipments individually and in real time through an online tool
• access the most up-to-date shipping guidelines
• view a current list of shipping restrictions and embargoes
• request waybills and make claims online
• receive answers to frequently asked questions
"We are so pleased to introduce a new tool to serve guests looking to use WestJet's cargo services," said Henry Nizynski, WestJet Director of Business Development. "Since 1996 WestJet Cargo has leveraged the airline's commitment to on-time performance and a great guest experience, which extends to how we ship their items through our network."
The launch of a dedicated website is a natural next step for WestJet Cargo, which began working with Exp-Air Cargo Ltd in 2010. This new relationship triggered a number of developments including a new payment structure, a system upgrade and a new sales team. WestJet Cargo currently serves 21 domestic stations with plans to expand into the U.S. and Mexico in the near future.